Changing the way you see your business
Companies stuck in the hierarchal perspective sometimes lose sight of what really matters to value creation. By establishing a BPMS (Business Process Management System), companies go beyond the vertical functional perspective to reach a cross-functional horizontal overview where processes are clearly defined, key process metrics are collected, performance is monitored and where the basis for value-adding process improvement is set.
Some questions BPMS can answer are:
- How can we see our company and processes the way the customer sees them?
- How much detail do we need in our process landscape and what performance data do we need to collect?
- How can we create process dashboards to monitor process performance continually?
At ifss we are process experts. We help our clients creating Business Process Management Systems that include:
- Development of process landscapes and definition of process responsibilities
- Development of a process measurement system (including the possible transfer plan to an IT system)
- Development of process control dashboards